iMelt 90 Digitally Controlled Candle Wax Melter
1 item left in stock!
Choose from a variety of encrypted payment options like Visa, Mastercard, PayPal pay in 3 and more.Learn More
Fast & Secure Delivery
Get your supplies quickly and on time, without breakage or leaks, with our delivery partners.Learn More
Enjoy the temporary discount on our product, rest assured it's here to stay at its regular price beyond the promotion.
The iMelt is a digitally controlled wax melter, perfect for small to medium manufacturing operations or the serious hobbyist.
Click here to read All You Need To Know About iMelts blog article.
- Fabricated from 304 grade stainless steel, both inside and outside. Built to last!
- Stainless steel ball valve and fitted lid.
- Highly insulated, the iMelt is extremely energy efficient and the outside remains cool during use.
- Digitally controlled using PID and SSR technology for accurate and reliable heating.
- Manufactured in the UK, using UK made heaters and Japanese/German control electronics for years of reliable service.
- Cylindrical interior vessel for easy cleaning.
- 12 months UK RTB warranty.
- IEC connector enabling long or short power leads to be used, according to your requirement.
- In built EMC filter for conducted immunity protection when used at home.
- Delivered with an EU plug attached.
Product Specifics - iMelt 90
Maximum capacity of ~90 litres of molten wax.
H: 550mm, W: 580mm, L: 660mm (including ball valve)
An iMelt 90 can hold 2 full boxes of dry soy wax flakes.
Click below to view the iMelt 90 product manual
We offer a One-Year Return to Base Warranty for your iMelt product via our UK warehouse. Please note if you require to return your machine for service, you may be subject to customs and clearance charges.